LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 80 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.
After two years of strong growth, the time has come to evolve our infrastructure from a monolithic PHP application to a service-based architecture to handle the ever-increasing amounts of data our customers trust us with. We have built a highly automated Build-Test-Deploy tool chain based on Ansible, Docker and Jenkins, which allows us to frequently deploy updates (Green-Blue Deployment). We now need to further scale our solution and enhance our tool chains. So we’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to play a key part in this.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Several years professional experience building and managing service-oriented architectures for production web applications.
- Strong knowledge of provisioning and orchestration tools. We presently use Ansible and Jenkins.
- Strong knowlegde of container management, esp. Docker.
- Strong knowledge of Linux system administration, preferably Ubuntu.
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments, particularly AWS.
- Good communication and planning skills
- You speak fluent professional English
- You also speak fluent Git.
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Experience with service discovery layers/consensus systems (etcd, Consul, etc).
- Experience with stream processing tools (Apache Storm, Apache Kafka etc).
- Exposure to subscription billing or payment processing.
Weitere offene Positionen bei LeanIX