LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 80 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.
As a Sales Manager you are an integral part of our team creating the interface between LeanIX and the client. You are responsible that Sales Qualified Leads are consequently supported in their decision making process. You present the tool LeanIX remote as well as locally at the prospect’s place. You present Use Cases. And you convey the Value Proposition as well as the product philosophy of LeanIX. You answer for the process up to the contract closing. We are industry neutral and international, therefore you are getting a broad field of activity for further development. You fit in this role when you are open minded, initiative, authentic and technically interested. If that all goes for you, a modern and international work environment with a dynamic team with a lot of chances for you to develop quickly is waiting for you.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities with Fortune 1000 companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with our marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both German and English
- Consultative selling and closing skills
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm at work
- Technical affinity
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU?
- Agile work environment
- Modern and professional tools
- Direct contact with intelligent and experienced colleagues
- Knowledge of different industries and companies
- Flat hierarchy
- Responsibility from first day
- Sales 2.0
Weitere offene Positionen bei LeanIX