LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 80 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.
The support team at LeanIX is a critical part of our present and future success, and we are looking for absolutely and only the best people out there with a passion for solving customer problems and questions. We take the success of our customers very seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Provide initial response, operational assistance, and development of software workarounds and/or resolutions
- Deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies
- Coordinate customer support cases including interaction with other internal groups such as Engineering, Sales and Customer Success
- Bring in the customer’s voice to develop our product.
- Participate in root cause analysis and resolution of reported problems
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager (CSM) to maintain visibility and provide consistency to the Customer
- Ensure all issues are systematically tracked, escalated and communicated.
- Share resolutions internally, and with customers via Knowledge Base
- Contribution to Knowledge Base Enhancement
- Proactively communicate with customers and team members regarding status of customer inquiries or problems
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience is desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English are preferred
- Solid experience in problem analysis, resolution and debugging of software problems
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way LeanIX serves its customers
- Passion for IT.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU?
- Responsibility from the first day and working in a dynamic and pleasant team that shares the same vision
- Flat hierarchies that give you the opportunity to actively contribute and bring in your own ideas
- Top equipment, flexible working hours, participation at conferences, market-leading customers, a successful product with a global focus.
Weitere offene Positionen bei LeanIX