On September 29th 2015 the 2nd LeanIX EA Connect Day took place in the Penthouse location of Axel Springer in Berlin.
CIOs, Enterprise Architects, and DevOps exports of more that 30 companies came together to listen to speeches, exchange ideas and to network. In the outstanding Penthouse location the participants not only had a great view across Berlin, they were also stimulated by the creative athmosphere of the building. The slogan of the day was "How to build modern IT architectures."The download includes the presentations of all speakers:
- Aneta Nowobilska & Andreas Joebges (Axel Springer): Bi-modale IT
- Dr. Carlo Velten (Crisp Research): Cloud Architecture Excellence
- Paul Müller (Adjust): Skalierung ohne Ende
- Sylvia Westphal (Zalando): DevOps meets EA
- André Christ (LeanIX): Microservices