LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 80 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer with extensive troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email, chat and occasional phone calls/Web conferences. You are self-driven, with strong motivation for digging deep into complex and hard problems. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond the limits to provide solutions. You will be a champion for the customers voice within our company.
Two week sprints based on SCRUM help our teams to self-organize their tasks and continuously improve our platform for our customers.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Combining technical expertise with Customer Success Management to resolve questions and issues.
- Ensure proper collection of data from customers during an investigation to reach successful problem diagnosis.
- Coordinate and mediate between customer success, sales, product, development and operations.
- Authoring success documentation for our customer facing Customer Support.
- Assist Customer Success Managers with successful onboarding of new customers and ongoing customer requirements.
- Proactive, systematic communication with customers to maintain a high customer retention.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanour.
- Willingness to inspire our customers with great solutions for their challenges and questions.
- 2-3 Years experience in a similar role.
- Very good level of German and English, especially technical vocabulary.
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience with AngularJS a plus
- Passion for IT.
More open positions at LeanIX