LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 80 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.
We are looking for a customer-oriented and ambitious team player with exceptional analytical and advisory skills to support our customers in the best way possible. You will take on full responsibility for all customer accounts. The tasks range from Technical Product Support to Change Management projects. You can actively leverage your product and consulting expertise in pre-sales process. Moreover, you will be responsible for the expansion and relationship management of our partnerships.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Development
- Support sales managers with product demonstrations and tenders
- Regular care of customer accounts and ensuring continuous communication with customers
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding of new customers
- Development and expansion of customer accounts
- Qualifying customers to introduce and continuously use LeanIX
- Execution of consulting projects with customers
- First point of contact for all customer aspects
- Acquisition and support of partners
- Leading Account Manager and Customer Success employees
- Translating customer feedback into product requirements.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Several years of experience in an internationally operating consulting company for IT Management projects
- Understanding of IT organizations, development of IT applications and IT operations in companies
- Experience in direct customer interaction on decision-making level in the IT
- Experience in project management and project methods
- Very good language skills in German and English, especially technical vocabulary
- Passion for IT.
More open positions at LeanIX