Application Portfolio Management is a framework for managing enterprise IT software applications and software-based services. Application Portfolio Management provides managers with an inventory of their company‘s software applications plus the metrics to illustrate the business benefits of each.
In this e-book you will learn:
- What you need to know about Application Portfolio Management
- What can you achieve with Application Portfolio Management
- Top 12 reasons to use Application Portfolio Management
- Typical stakeholder questions
- Application investment
- Supporting business capabilities
- Application redundancies
- Application roadmap
- Getting started with Application Portfolio Management
LeanIX internal research indicates that large enterprises (> €1 billion annual revenues) have an average of 650 applications deployed. The 10% largest companies even have a staggering average of 3400. Not all of these applications are mission critical. In order to stay abreast of current innovation trends, provide first-class customer service, reduce costs, and scale globally, enterprises benefit from having a tightly rationalized application landscape.
Fill out the form to get your free e-book!