One look at the reviews for LeanIX on Gartner Peer Insights and we think it’s clear why the solution received a 2020 Customers' Choice distinction for the Enterprise Architecture Tools market. In particular, LeanIX received the highest overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 within this category.
"In our view, our strong presence on Gartner Peer Insights is a direct result of LeanIX's value,” said André Christ, LeanIX CEO and co-founder. "By accelerating time-to-value while also lowering licensing costs throughout an organization, enterprise customers benefit from the out-of-the-box insights and visibility delivered by LeanIX during their IT transformations."
A recognition for technology vendors with the highest overall ratings by customers on the platform, we think you'll notice many recurring themes and headlines submitted by verified IT professionals:
"Fast onboarding and powerful boost to our EAM capability" (Enterprise Architect, Manufacturing Industry)
- Overall Comment: "Best onboarding process with a software vendor we ever had. Getting the application productive and getting the first return is very fast and easy. The software itself is very easy and lightweight to use and gave us a boost in our Enterprise Architecture Management within the company."
"Implementation Brought Long-Desired Simplification Of EA Management" (Lead IoT Connectivity IT Solutions, Communications Industry)
- Overall comment: "Deployment and integration of LeanIX was very swift and easy, both tool and vendor showed a high degree of flexibility for out-of-the-box configuration to meet our requirements."
"Easy Implementation, World-Class User Experience." (Senior Manager - Enterprise Architecture, Manufacturing Industry)
- Overall comment: "Implementation was very smooth, technical add-ons were easy to implement. Permission logic was not available initially, has been added at a later point for us (2017). User experience with the tool was great. Less feature complexity than the competitors, which we - as EAM beginners - really appreciated."
“Really easy and fast implementation and support is great. It’s evolving constantly.” (Global IT SAP Enterprise Architect, Manufacturing Industry)
- Overall comment: "LeanIX is really simple, well documented and the support is great. They act as partners helping the customer to achieve results. Listening to their customer they're changing the platform constantly, optimizing and improving it on a regular basis. We started using it with a POC and month after month we'd increased its utilization and integration (works perfectly with ServiceNow and Technopedia - integration itself it's a matter of hours)."
"Mature Product + Excellent Personal Support" (Application Architect/member IT strategy, Manufacturing Industry)
- Overall comment: "In addition to a mature product, excellent personal support is ensured through a defined Customer Success Manager"
"The EAM Tool For The Generation Cloud" (System Architect, Media)
- Overall comment: "The next generation Enterprise Architecture Management Tool. All our use cases could always be fullfilled with LeanIX. Integrations like Technopedia will help you to keep track of outdated technologies. The LeanIX approach will help to make EAM easy understandable for everyone"
The complete list of reviews can be found here and filtered by any given industry (manufacturing, healthcare, media, etc.), job role (CIO, Data and Analytics, Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation) and company size. As well, in addition to comments from LeanIX’s customers, visitors to the platform can also find Gartner’s own opinions on our solution inside its 2019 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools.
In total, Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 215,000 verified reviews in more than 340 markets. To qualify for the Customers’ Choice distinction, vendors must have their overall rating (out of 5 stars) equal or higher than the mean rating for that market and have equal or higher than median Product Adoption Review Coverage (PARC) in the same market as defined below.
Note: All reviews and ratings are current as of February 24, 2020, based on 59 total ratings.
Disclaimers: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.