As LeanIX continually looks for ways to improve the user experience for our customers, we’ve just added a few additions to our award-winning software. We’ve sat down with our customers, gathered as much information as possible, incorporated the needs of various stakeholders, and applied minor updates to our software. These minor tweaks have brought about great improvements that are detailed below:
LeanIX flexible dashboards enable enterprises to turn data stored in EA inventories into actionable insights. The user-friendly functionality:
- Gives LeanIX users fast, easy access to new and pending actions and information,
- Simplifies workflows
- Creates more efficient processes
- Enables robust action plans for organizations of all sizes.
Administrators in LeanIX can now simply drag and drop panels to easily configure customized dashboards for their users, with features including:
- To Do Section - This highlighted section suggests action items for individual users. These open tasks also include surveys for specific use cases, such as assessment of compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ahead of May 2018 deadline.
- Individual reminders - This feature allows all users to set reminders and due dates for upcoming and incomplete activities, e.g., to update or replace an end of life technology.
- Fact Sheet charts - Fully configurable charts provide visual distributions of all Fact Sheets in the inventory. Users can easily apply filters for specific use cases, such as to track business risk of applications not compliant with GDPR.
New dashboard functionality leverages advanced algorithms to improve risk management and support success in GDPR compliance.
André Christ, Co-CEO of LeanIX had this to say about the state of Enterprise Architecture Management: “Today’s organizations often face information overload, struggling to manage massive amounts of data and turn it into meaningful action. Our latest investment in a continued effort to drive efficiency and innovation across organizations, the LeanIX flexible dashboards help solve this massive challenge by empowering users to quickly find, make sense of and act on mission-critical information.”
Figure 1: LeanIX flexible dashboard alert.
The flexible dashboards are the latest example of LeanIX’ continued investment in user-driven innovation, with additional platform enhancements -- based on algorithmic data and user behavior learnings -- planned throughout 2018. Flexible dashboards are immediately available to all LeanIX customers.
Be sure to check out EA thoughtleader Jason Bloomberg's white paper with LeanIX below.