We’re pleased and proud to announce that LeanIX has been named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Architecture Tools. We believe this recognition represents one more significant milestone in a year already filled with milestones: The release of two new products, SaaS Management and Value Stream Management; passing the 400 mark in employee headcount and the 550 mark in number of customers; hosting our biggest user conference yet — over 3000 registrants; and signing the largest deal in the company’s history.
This recognition reflects far more than LeanIX’s accelerating growth. We committed ourselves long ago to creating enterprise architecture solutions that help customers adapt to constant change by building transparent, resilient, customer-centric IT environments. Our vision is based entirely on the belief that, in order for organizations to adapt to an uncertain future, they must adopt a continuous transformation mindset. Enterprise architecture management, in all its forms, is key to making that mindset a reality. Recognition like this reconfirms our commitment to this belief and shows that the market increasingly shares our vision.
Our laser focus on IT portfolio management and ongoing dedication to providing an outstanding customer experience plays a critical role in our becoming a true, long-term partner to our clients.
LeanIX’s Enterprise Architecture Management Suite is a key component of the LeanIX Continuous Transformation Platform. Customers across industries leverage LeanIX to elevate their EA practice and deliver tangible business value:
- Reckitt uses LeanIX as a single source truth for its business, enabling data-driven decisions based on fact and not assumption. LeanIX helped their business become more compliant with GxP procedures by providing a toolset to manage their portfolio according to precise requirements. Reckitt made LeanIX available to everyone in the company and now counts more than 500+ active users (most of of them on the business side).
- Innogy SE uses LeanIX to create a well-documented and transparent IT landscape aimed at reducing support incidents. LeanIX helps tracks service consumption in the context of IT resources towers and functions as common ground for stakeholders of varying technical backgrounds to share and maintain IT data. With the help of LeanIX, Innogy SE provides leadership with insights on critical IT, reduces the number of incidents in their environment, and enables IT and the business to deliver IT services in a cost-efficient manner.
- Otis used LeanIX and LeanIX’s Professional Services team to quickly achieve a new level of EA maturity. They now enjoy a modern, independent EA program poised for growth — an accomplishment they credit to LeanIX’s ease of use. Otis LeanIX workspaces house IT data comprised of across approximately 1,000 LeanIX Fact Sheets.
Gartner’s analysts evaluated 16 vendors in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools according to their Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute. This year's report marks LeanIX's third consecutive year in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools and our first as a Leader.
To read about the strengths of LeanIX according to Gartner in their 2021 edition of the Magic Quadrant for EA tools, download the full report.
In addition to the strengths considered by Gartner, LeanIX also offers the following:
Ease of implementation and use for BizDevSecOps teams
- A data model that is usable out of the box and which requires limited training and customization
- A user interface that supports a broad rollout and is capable of bridging gaps across organization silos
- A consumption-based pricing model (organized by the number of applications) to facilitate cross-department collaboration
Automated data discovery and report generation
- Seamless integrations with modern "IT4IT" ecosystem alongside many other out-of-the-box integrations
- Native, automated discovery capabilities for SaaS, microservices, and cloud services
- Self-generated reports and diagrams, extensible using the LeanIX Store
Data-driven support for continuous transformation
- A focus on high-value IT transformation use cases (e.g., application rationalization, IT modernization, technology obsolescence management, cloud transformation, S4/HANA rollout, post-merger integration)
- Features to build roadmaps, scenarios, and project architectural impacts
A single integrated platform for Corporate IT and Product IT
- Complementary links to dedicated products relating to SaaS management and value stream management
- A role- and use case-specific data model integrated on a secure and scalable SaaS platform (ISO 27001, SOC II)
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools, By Gilbert van der Heiden, Akshay Jhawar, Nolan Hart, 9 November 2021.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LeanIX's Continuous Transformation Platform® is trusted by Corporate IT and Product IT to achieve comprehensive visibility and superior governance. Global customers organize, plan, and manage IT landscapes with LeanIX's automated and data-driven approach. Offering solutions for enterprise architecture, SaaS management, and value stream management, LeanIX helps organizations make sound decisions and accelerate transformation journeys. LeanIX has hundreds of customers globally, including Adidas, Atlassian, Bosch, Dropbox, Santander or Workday. The company is headquartered in Bonn, Germany, with offices in Boston, San Francisco and around the world.