Keynotes by NASA Astronaut Mike Massimino and Tech Investor Frank Thelen
Bonn, Germany & Boston, MA – August 19, 2020 - LeanIX, a provider of Software-as-a-Service solutions in Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM), today confirmed 30 speakers for its upcoming EA Connect Days/Europe. EA Connect Days are globally acclaimed peer conferences for Enterprise Architects, CIOs, and IT executives which bring together over two thousand experts to share business challenges and IT best practices related to the growing field of enterprise architecture.
Keynote speakers for the hybrid on-site and on-line conference will be tech investor Frank Thelen, and former NASA astronaut Mike Massimino. Premium conference sponsors include Bechtle, Deloitte and ITM Consulting.
This year’s EA Connect Days/Europe will be hosted September 2-3, 2020 both physically at the World Conference Center (seat of the United Nations campus) in Bonn, Germany as well as virtually online. The conference theme is how to Future-Proof Enterprise Architecture in a World of Rapid Change, presented as a mix of case studies, peer panels, and tech demonstrations. The conference will offer practical advice on corporate EA practices and related topics such as IT risk management, application portfolio management, and cloud governance to give attendees strategies to implement in their daily work.
Attendees can register or learn more at: https://www.eaconnectdays.com/eu. A partial list of confirmed speakers includes:
- ASSA ABLOY: Niklas Sundberg, CIO Global Solutions Division
- C&A: Martin Wieschollek, team lead, enterprise architecture
- Center Mast: David Torre, engineering consultant
- The Citadel Group: Craig Stanley, lead architect
- Coca-Cola: Andreas Nold, director, enterprise architecture
- DHL Global: Frank Schüler, managing director global service center
- DKMS: Kai Höfler, enterprise architect
- Freigeist: Frank Thelen, TV personality, investor & entrepreneur
- Helvetia: Tobias Vogel, enterprise architect
- Helvetia: Benjamin Lammel, enterprise architect
- Hermes Germany: Marcel Morisse, enterprise architect
- Messe München: Clemens Schwarz, CISO/IT security officer
- NASA: Mike Massimino, former astronaut
- Schwarz IT: Benjamin Häussler, data & enterprise architecture management
- Siemens: Ramesh Nagamalli, senior key expert
- Signavio: Gero Decker, co-founder & CEO
- UnitingCare: Ross Francis, architecture services manager
“We are proud to host the global EA Connect Day peer conferences, which continue to attract the brightest minds in enterprise architecture as we solve the most pressing topics affecting IT planning and operations at large enterprises,” said André Christ, Co-founder and CEO of LeanIX. “Our speakers are experts in fields as diverse as automotive manufacturing, global transportation logistics, healthcare, software development, and global consulting.”
2020 Customer Awards:
In addition to the impressive speaker lineup, EA Connect Day will also be the venue where LeanIX announces its 2020 Customer Awards winners. The awards winners were selected from four categories: “Best Collaborator,” which is awarded to the customer with the most active users per month; “Fastest Global Roll-Out," which goes to the customer with the quickest worldwide deployment; “Fastest Time-to-Value,” which goes to the customer with the broadest use case implementation with clear business outcomes; and “Strongest Innovator,” which is awarded to the customer with the most impactful and visible innovation contribution to the LeanIX ecosystem.
LeanIX is the single source of truth for Corporate IT and Product IT to create transparency of the present and derive actions, to shape the future in an understandable business context. LeanIX provides its Software-as-a-Service to 300 international customers including well-known brands such as adidas, Atlassian, Dropbox, DHL, Merck, Volkswagen, Vodafone and Zalando. More than 40 certified partners such as Deloitte, Cognizant and PwC rely on the dynamically-growing IT company co-founded in 2012 by LeanIX CEO André Christ.
With EA Connect Days, LeanIX has been regularly organizing one of the world's most important industry events in the field of Enterprise Architecture since 2014. The company is headquartered in Bonn, Germany with additional offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Munich, Germany; Utrecht, Netherlands; and Hyderabad, India. It has more than 230 employees worldwide.
Rich Mullikin, APR
Rocket Science PR, for LeanIX
Telephone: +1 415 464 8110 x216
Mobile: +1 925 354 7444