LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 80 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.
Our frontends in LeanIX are built using the Single-Page-App principle, which get their data from our backends via high-performance APIs. In the past months we have driven forward the change of our plattform to a microservices architecture. Currently we work on a new UI for our core web application. Here we trust in Angular as the framework. For special views with a lot of data we pick Facebook's ReactJS framework.
Two week sprints based on SCRUM help our teams to self-organize their tasks and continuously improve our platform for our customers. Thanks to our highly automated toolchain based on GitHub, Jenkins, Docker and Ansible we work test-driven to a large extend and make use of Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Development of modern web frontends
- Use of our backend services via REST API and GraphQL API
- Design and implementation of innovative UI concepts
- Test-driven development and high standards
WHAT IS OUR STACK?
- Angular with Typescript as Framework
- ReactJS for special visualizations
- HTML5 und CSS3, e.g. Bootstrap
- Modern Toolchain, e.g. Git flow, Jenkins, Grunt, Bower, npm, ...
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree educated
- Work experience / relevant internships
- Knowledge of OOP and SW design patterns
- Experience with modern tools and workflows
- Open communication style
- Able to anticipate and solve problems
- Quality awareness
More open positions at LeanIX