LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 80 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.
The IT Security engineer is responsible for securing LeanIX’s corporate systems, network infrastructure, client endpoints, services and data. Our mission is to provide a secure computing environment to our customers, help architect and build our infrastructure securely at scale, and enable new business functions. LeanIX is a SaaS platform built on trust, and security is an important part of that foundation.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Provide subject matter expertise on authentication, systems and network architecture security.
- Provide security expertise and guidance on a constant stream of new projects and technologies.
- Perform security assessments of core corporate and cloud infrastructure
- Harden our clients, servers and networks against exploitation.
- Build and / or implement tools that aid in enhancing the security posture of corporate infrastructure and tools.
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales and Customer Success teams during projects to secure our services and data.
- Organize and execute penetration tests supported by external experts.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Candidate must have more than 3-5 years of true industry experience within Security engineering to be considered.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and experience with attacks and mitigation methods.
- Ability to develop tools using an interpreted programming language (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Security generalist with a firm grasp of or meaningful experience in many of the following areas:
- Operating systems internals and hardening (OS X, Linux).
- Application level security controls for client endpoints.
- Networking protocols and operations.
- AWS & cloud (SaaS) security.
- Vulnerability management and remediation.
- Applied cryptography and key management.
- Authentication, authorization and directory services.
- Security information and event management.
More open positions at LeanIX