LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 80 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.
The successful candidate for this game-changing role will have a clear sense of what’s important in the IT Architecture context, helping to drive customers using our SaaS-platform to build flexible, modern IT Architectures.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Understand our business strategy and deliver product that reflects a uniquely LeanIX persepctive on how to achieve it
- Know the difference between work that should be done now and work that can wait based on a complex and evolving matrix of challenges and opportunities
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
- Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision.
- Own the success or failure of your team's work
- Deliver world-class software in every release
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Have a strong design background, think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- Be an excellent self starter who can collaborate effectively with designers and engineers
- Be an excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them
- Have excellent organizational skills and experience in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
Weitere offene Positionen bei LeanIX