LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 80 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.
As a Scrum Master you will support multiple teams - Development, Marketing and Sales. Yes, this is right, many of our teams are using Scrum and think in 2-week-sprints. So, you can learn what will work at Development, and what will be better suited for Marketing & Sales.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- You will be responsible for assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organization to bring the team to higher levels of excellence
- Using a servant leadership style you will build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised openly
- In this environment you will be elemental in removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by radiating information or finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Scrum Master certification
- 2+ years of experience working in a Scrum Master role in a strongly working agile software development team
- Good working knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
Weitere offene Positionen bei LeanIX