LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 80 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.
As one of our first Sales Engineers, you will be a key for the sales team; focused on helping LeanIX sales to provide a unique experience. A Sales Engineer at LeanIX is someone who is both passionate about the LeanIX product and consulting customers on the successful deployment of LeanIX into customer systems. A big part of this mission is educating and guiding a prospect to the optimal setup to derive value from LeanIX. You will be partnering with our Sales team to explore, test, and consult on the ideal setup to meet their goals.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Perform technical discovery with prospects and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using LeanIX
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Quickly understand a customer's’ business goals and translate them into an effective technical implementation
- Support the sales process with consultative guidance on LeanIX
- Strengthen the selling proposition by providing technical ad-hoc solutions to prove value of LeanIX
- Document and organize technical solutions database
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 1-2 years experience as Sales Engineer, Implementation Consultant, Customer Success Engineer
- Experience working with Java, Node.JS, etc
- Previous experience with problem solving in a troubleshooting environment
- Desire to learn new development frameworks, practices, and approaches.
- Passion for consulting and tactical empathy to apply and present complex solutions effectively
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language in English and German
- Deeper understanding of modern SaaS product architectures